January 12, 2011

What He Wore On Wednesday

Cruz has been going through less outfits lately. This is a good trend. It's allowed me to relax my strict "babies must wear pants at all times" policy. 

We know that someday this will be a disaster for my ivory-colored carpet.

Oh well. To the fashion!


That's right, world! We've introduced work and bumbos to the mix. Here, Cruz supervises in a cute tiger onesie. In case you missed it, here's what Cruz wore on our first day back at work:


I wasn't looking forward to going back to work, but I was looking forward to this outfit.
{ps: do you see the arch in his eyebrows? Is he Tovi's son or what?}

After a good day at work, Cruz was ready to change and relax.


I wish you could see the cute bears on the feetsies of these pants. This kid moves so fast. And so often. Doesn't he know I'm trying to blog about him constantly??!! You'll just have to settle for looking at his munchable cheeks instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...