January 10, 2011

Back to Grace

I have about one million ideas for blog posts. I think of them constantly.

But right now I am too exhausted to even think about writing them.

I went back to work today.

Yes, I got to bring Cruz. No, that didn't necessarily make it better. 

Thank you, mom, for the reminder that I need to be patient with myself and to give myself grace when it doesn't go perfectly. 

Thank you, to all of you who committed to praying for us today. I am sitting here with tears on my cheeks, thinking about each one of you. For weeks I have thought about going back to work with the feeling of ice in my stomach. But today. Today I felt an unexplainable peace that allowed me to get through the day. 

Thank you, Jesus, that You provide. You have brought this most precious, amazing gift into our lives. Daily, I am overwhelmed by the fact that You have trusted us with this beautiful boy. He is fearfully and wonderfully made; I know this very well. I have seen Your hand in this situation. I know that I can trust You with our future. You know what lies before us and I trust that You have equipped me, Tovi and Cruz for exactly that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...