January 14, 2011

I'm Three Months Old!

I know, I know. I'm breaking my Mama's heart by getting so big so fast. 
In the last few weeks I have learned to do so many things! I think I'm going to like being three months old. Here are some of my favorite things!


I'm a baby that likes to eat! Can you see the chub on my legs? Not as skinny as I used to be!


I like sitting up and looking at the world around me. I am fascinated by everything. But, of course, my favorite things to look at are my parents' faces. I know, I know. I am a dreamy baby.


I am no longer afraid of tummy time! Although most tummy time ends up like this:



I got a jumperoo from my cousin Andersen, and I'm really liking it. He's a big boy, and I can't wait to do everything that he can do!


I am starting to like books, and I definitely like singing. My two favorite songs are "The Wheels on the Bus," and "I Know an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly." Do you believe that I would be the type of baby who cries in the car unless Mama sings one of those songs?


Well, who knows what I'll be doing next month.

Cheers!
Cruz



2 comments:

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...