February 23, 2011

What He Wore on Wednesday

Over the last few mornings, Cruz has woken up early, just to chat with us.
He sits in his crib, babbling, until I come scoop him up.

I really wanted to snap a picture of my happy morning baby.
But those jammies were in no state for photography, ma'am.

Hopefully this will tide you over.


What is with baby shirts with pockets? Should he be stashing his tiny cell phone in there?


Now there's a happy dude. Auntie Co gave these jammies to Cruz when we found out he was going to be a Cruz! The day before her birthday, we had found out that we were having a boy. When we arrived at her party, she had a pink present and a blue present for us. I think to a lot of surprise, we chose the blue! And these sweet jammies were inside. 

Goodnight, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...