February 9, 2011

What He Wore on Wednesday

Every morning, far before the crack of dawn, my alarm goes off. I jump in the shower, get dressed, do my devotions, and if I'm lucky, I'll straighten my hair and maybe even get breakfast. By 6:15, I usually hear a baby crying. But this morning I heard a baby laughing.

Cruz was cracking up in his bed. I'll buy you a latte if you can think of a better way to start the morning.


Tovi says this shirt is dumb. I think it's cute. 


 Lucky for him, the shirt didn't last too long. Since Cruz started putting {everything} in his mouth, there's been a lot of drool, and this is the look he's been rocking:



Bibs!

Here's what was underneath:



 Yup. That's a turtle driving a VW bus. Rock on, Cruz.

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a better way to start the morning either! I love waking up with a grandson, or two, in the house! Cruz is growing up so fast! Keep up the good work! Love, Auntie Beth

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...