May 17, 2011

It's Me, Seven-Month Old Cruz


Oh heeeey!
Guys, being seven months old is no joke. I am one busy kid!
I like to roll, chew, eat bananas and applesauce, play with blocks, go in my walker...
I am curious about everything!!!!!
I know how to say "mama" but somehow it keeps coming out as "dada." I don't know what's up with that!

I love hanging out with my family and friends, and flirting with strangers. The ladies love me!
Oh hey, is that Abby?
My dog is my favorite. I like to chase her around the kitchen in my walker. 
And I go fast!!!!!
Did you hear about the time I rolled so much that I shut my bedroom door and locked my mama out?
Hiiiilarious.
My mama may have told you that she thinks I'll crawl soon. Eh, we'll see. Right now I like to roll with intention and scooch a little bit on my tummy.
But if trying to get the Wii doesn't teach me to crawl, I don't know what will!
As you can see, I have a lot to say! Here's some more:

until next month,
Cruz

1 comment:

  1. Happy seven months Cruz! Tell your mama thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...