January 4, 2012

What He Wore On Wednesday

I couldn't find our camera this morning, so it's INSTA-Wedneday!

Rise and shine, truck jammies!


Seriously, that's the best picture I could capture of them. This kid is fast in the mornings!


Cruz is developing the sweetest, most tender personality. Hugs for everyone!


This picture probably captures some of the most important things in life: stripes + pup hugs + thigh chub. Adore. 

And how cute is this shirt from my mom?


After Cruz dismantled his diaper bag and an entire row of the bookshelf, it was time to head across the street to the park.


We played hard and now it's time for bed. 



This picture is so sweet-- Cruz is excited because he's reading a book with "puppy" and "balls." But don't let it deceive you; exactly thirty seconds earlier he threw a fit because I wouldn't let him hold my iphone. Mean mommy. 
xoxox.

ps: someone took a lot of steps today!!!





4 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of the hot pants and the chub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chub and the puppy hugs and the COZY COUPE!
    We have a picture on the wall of Joel and Kyle in theirs.
    Mark wants an updated pic of them in their Miata and Mini :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh!! that would be awesome. your boys have loved cars from a very, very early age. :)

      Delete

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...