October 19, 2011

What He Wore On Wednesday

Hello, Wednesday.

Hello, outdoors time.

When your baby puts everything (eh-vreey-thing) in his mouth, outdoors time can be a challenge.
If you were my neighbor over the fence, you would hear, "Don't it eat. That's a leaf. Don't it eat"
for thirty minutes straight.
But I believe in getting Cruz outside
Even if it's a total pain for me. 
(full disclosure: my mom had to bribe me to spend time outdoors. I earned a sticker for 15 minutes of playing in the yard, all going towards purchasing a new book. So I could spend time inside reading)

Hello, stripes and big eyes.
I have been waiting for Cruz to fit this shirt!
A present from his ever-stylish Auntie Co, of course.
She understands about stripes.

Hello, exploration time while mommy works. 

Hello, bedtime. 
I had different jammers picked out for tonight, but Stripes, I just can't quit you.

Goodnight, reader

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me more about that paci with a stuffed animal. I keep seeing them all of a sudden. It's so funny! They must be a favorite for babies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wubanubs are great! He loves snuggling with the animal at night. When he was younger, he was able to hold onto the stuffed animal and keep the paci in all by himself. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...