July 13, 2011

What He Wore On Wednesday

Good morning, Wednesday Fans!
Somedays I ask myself, "self, what did you ever do without puffs?"
We had a pajama puff picnic this morning.
It has been so much fun to see Cruz gaining independence!
Cruz absolutely loved music class, although he looks ready for a nap here. He loved the guitar, the clapping, the harmonica... and the teacher's shoelaces.
I loved his motorcycle outfit. Thanks for sharing, Rand!
We have a crawler!
Here Cruz makes a bid for freedom.
And alllll tuckered out in his dino jams.
Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with his always neatly brushed hair! He is so handsome. Love, Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, appearances can be deceiving. I tried to give him a haircut the other day and it turned out horribly! There will be no pictures of the back of his head for awhile. Tovi has taken over all baby grooming tasks.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...