July 12, 2011

An Open Letter to Pacific View Mall

Dear Pacific View Mall,

I owe you a big apology.

Maybe it was your many, many teeney bopper stores. 
Maybe it was the men who work the kiosks in the middle-- I just don't have time to try all the Dead Sea Salt hand scrubs.
Definitely it was the food court. I think we outlawed food courts in Santa Barbara.

I don't know why I didn't love you with my whole heart, but I had a wall up.
Clearly, after today, I see that it was me, not you.

Today we had a connection.
Today you had a Target and an Old Navy in the same mall
Today you had a platoon of high chairs in the food court.
Today you had stroller parking.
Today you offered me not one, but two private nursing rooms.
And when my squiggly baby needed to blow off some steam, you provided us with a kiddie play area. 
I guess I'm not one of those germaphobe moms... 

What can I say?
Forever yours,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...